“Every customer becomes a valuable asset to your business, either in the form of referrals and repeat purchases,” according to a recent article
on customer retention by Ben Allen for The Marketing Insider Group.
So how do you retain these assets? By keeping them interested and engaged.
In order to do so effectively, you need to ask some important questions:
- How can you stay relevant?
- Have you made a personal connection?
- Does your product or service serve a real need in the marketplace?
- Was the buying experience memorable?
- Do you have brand loyalty?
Answering these questions will help create compelling content, incentives for sustained engagement and memorable experiences for the consumer. And these aren’t just any consumers; they are loyal customers for your business.
Don’t fret. Talk with Harmonia Media
about your goals and learn more about how we can help your brand get out in front of the people who will be loyal customers for the long run.