November 13, 2019
Repurposing Content: What’s Old is New Again
Effective web content isn’t easy to create. It takes a skilled writer, an understanding of the target audience and a talent for storytelling to compel reader, or customer, action.
- Take old blog articles and turn them into How-To guides
- Use web or blog content as a basis for a podcast
- Focus on some research you’ve collected or written about and personalize it by creating a case study
- Share small bits of content on Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Rewrite old blog posts and update with new facts and details
- Create an infographic out of an article on a research study or other company content
- Create an eBook
- Spin your current content and send to other web outlets for possible publication
- Take your website FAQ and create “Did you know?” blurbs for social media or expand the topics into blog posts
- Turn customer testimonials into long-form content