Effective web content isn’t easy to create. It takes a skilled writer, an understanding of the target audience and a talent for storytelling to compel reader, or customer, action.
One great way to get the most of your content is to repurpose it. Here are 10 great ways to get more mileage out of the content you already own.
- Take old blog articles and turn them into How-To guides
- Use web or blog content as a basis for a podcast
- Focus on some research you’ve collected or written about and personalize it by creating a case study
- Share small bits of content on Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Rewrite old blog posts and update with new facts and details
- Create an infographic out of an article on a research study or other company content
- Create an eBook
- Spin your current content and send to other web outlets for possible publication
- Take your website FAQ and create “Did you know?” blurbs for social media or expand the topics into blog posts
- Turn customer testimonials into long-form content
You don’t have to create brand new content from scratch all the time. There are many ways to turn various types of content into new and exciting ways to deliver information and drive traffic.